Sunday, November 9, 2008

~ Music Makes My World Go 'Round! ~

Sorry it's been so long!


I've decided to start a "My Music of the Week" ritual. (Let's hope I keep it up.) I LOVE music!Sometimes, it's what gets me through the day. I listen to it in the car, while I run, when I'm walking to class, as I'm cleaning, making food, or anything else that just involves me in the action. I love it because it can set the mood, get me focused, and entertain me and my ADD!


I have a problem with listening to songs over and over again. So, I tend to wear out quickly and change up my song lists frequently. There are some songs that I consider timeless and bring them back here and there.


Here is my Top 10 list for the week. Some songs may stay on the list from week to week while others will change. Different songs serve different purposes as I listen to certain ones while I run and others at a much more leisurely pace. Please keep in mind, these are not in any kind of order!




~*~ MuSiC of the WeEk ~*~




1. Love Lockdown by Kanye West




2. Same Mistake by James Blunt





3. If I Were a Boy by Beyonce





4. 18 Days by Saving Abel




5. I'm Outta Time by Oasis






6. What Is Mine by O.A.R.




7. Broken (acoustic) by Seether





8. Goodbye by Saving Abel





9. Ghosts by Ladytron





10. Shattered by O.A.R.







~* ALBUM of the WEEK *~








P.S. I Love You Soundtrack


Please keep in mind... this album is amazing, BUT if you cried

during the movie, you will more than likely find yourself tearing

up with a lump in your throat as you listen to

the songs. Believe me though, it is totally worth it!



One Love,

Jodie

1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I LOVE this idea, Sister. Glad to see you haven't forgotten about your blog. I also love that photo of you with your press pass - so official!

P.S. I have the PS I Love You CD and the OAR CD if you don't already have them I will be glad to copy and mail them to you. Love you, Sister!