Monday, November 10, 2008

<3 The LoVe of my LiFe <3

The new love of my life is definetly my cat. She is a female Bengal cat, which means she is part Asian Leapord and part domestic. The leapord part is where she gets her gorgeous coat. Pretty cool huh?



Her name is...
~ Zoey~


Zoey came into my life unexpectedly. My initial intention was to give her to someone, but thankfully I changed my mind on that plan at the last minute. My mom was keeping her at the time (still does) and fell in love with her, so when I decided Zoey needed to stay within the family, my mother was all for it! My Dad is in love with her too. It's impossible not to be! Then we offered her to my sister and brother-in-law, but they decided against it as well.

That's when I knew it was meant to be, and that precious little leapord kitten became my Zoey Bella!



Don't get me wrong. She is a wild one, with some cool animalistic characteristics.

Here are some interesting facts about my Bengal cat, Zoey.

- She makes a funny growling noise when she eats.

-They are very vocal cats. She cries for you when she doesn't know where you are.

-She is very hyper and quite the showoff! She will run in circles for 20 minutes straight!

- When she is sleepy, she loves to cuddle and lay on your lap.

-When it is bedtime, you tell her in a gentle voice "It's nighty night time" and amazingly, often fighting the urge, she settles down and closes her eyes.

- She really is THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!



3 comments:

{Amanda} said...

Zoey Bella is ADORABLE Jodie! i LUV LUV LUV that she's Asian too (haha). that schweet little face just begs of cuddling =) glad you have such a sweet companion!
miss you!!!

Jamie Grizzle said...

I can't wait to meet her at Christmas! Where are my props on not letting Ben have her so that you could? After all if it wasn't for Ben saying he wanted one that day Mom never would have gotten her for him and if I hadn't said he couldn't have her she never would have been yours. See how my being a mean wife is a blessing to you. I am sure Ben would agree.

Unknown said...

thanks amanda and MAJOR props to sister for being a mean wife and Brother for saying he wanted one in the first place! :)